Twitter

Thursday, 12 June 2014

Our Pick: Cool Campers


1. French Army Marmom 

I have been reading about the conversion of this camper through Rob's blog at Rob Mason Art since June 2012. So when I was browsing through eBay I couldn't believe my peep holes to see it's now for sale. What an amazing girl shed on wheels this would be, if only I had a spare £5k lying about...




2. Austin Morris EA350

Although currently a horse box this Austin Morris van would make a super cool camper with some elbow grease and fresh lick of paint. Tall and wide enough already, you could easily get a few bunk beds alongside an oven with room to squeeze in a few bikes. On eBay for £2000 its a steal!



3. Morris A60

Check this classic out! Original and unrestored with a huge pop top this 1972 Morris camper is on eBay for £7500. With a full service history it has been in the same family since 1975.




4. MK1 Ford Transit Camper

Fully working and ready to go classic camper, it has a huge awning and pop top along with the usual camper bits and bobs. All ready to go for a summer of camping, she's on eBay with bids as I type at £1950.




No comments:

Post a Comment